Kindness is King 👑
Many people we know are struggling in their life—the homeless, drug addicts, or someone who has lost a job, etc. We usually don’t think the person we walk by at the beach or the person sitting next to us at a dinner party is also struggling with events or people in his or her life. On the surface, they may seem to have everything in life. However, no one is immune from bad things happening, no matter how well-off they are.
So, please be kind –you never know what someone else is going through.
Be Kind | Heartwarming Song | Written By Ann Purcell & Performed By Olivia Seibel
Click Below to Download Be Kind On The Following Streaming Platforms
Scientific Benefits of Kindness
Not only can kindness change someones day, or even their life, but the data says the individual offering the kindness may be the biggest benefactor. The studies below elaborate on the effects of kindness to increase happiness and decrease stress, anxiety and in some cases illness.
- A range of kindness activities shown to boost happiness
- If it makes you happy: engaging in kind acts increases positive affect in socially anxious individuals
- Kindness as a Stress Reduction-Health Promotion Intervention: A Review of the Psychobiology of Caring
- Acts of kindness and acts of novelty affect life satisfaction
- Do Productive Activities Reduce Inflammation in Later Life? Multiple Roles, Frequency of Activities, and C-Reactive Protein
- Prosocial Behavior Mitigates the Negative Effects of Stress in Everyday Life